Providing Legal Guidance, Training, and Expert Witness Testimony
Founder Marc Dubin, Esq., is a former Justice Department attorney who was responsible for nationwide enforcement of the ADA and Section 504 for over a decade on behalf of the United States.
Welcome to ADA Expertise Consulting, LLC - Nationwide ADA Guidance and Expert ADA Testimony From a Former Justice Department Senior Trial Attorney
ADA Expertise Consulting, LLC provides nationwide consulting services and expert testimony in federal court, designed to enhance the ability of businesses and state and local governments to learn about the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal civil rights laws which prohibit discrimination on the basis of disability, and offers a wide range of services to help you come into compliance.
About ADA Expertise Consulting and Marc Dubin, Esq.
ADA Expertise Consulting, LLC provides nationwide consulting services and expert testimony in federal court, designed to enhance the ability of businesses and state and local governments to learn about the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and related laws, and offers a wide range of services to help you come into compliance.
Founded by Marc Dubin, Esq. who was responsible for nationwide enforcement of the law on behalf of the United States, as a Senior Trial Attorney for the Civil Rights Division at the Justice Department, we draw on our expertise in the ADA, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Fair Housing Act. Marc was one of the first 10 attorneys hired by the Justice Department to enforce the ADA, in 1992, the year the ADA took effect.
We rely as well as on our collaborative relationships with a nationwide network of experts in the ADA and other federal civil rights laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of disability.
We collaborate with experts in architecture, web accessibility, information technology, housing, and other areas of the ADA, Section 504, and the Fair Housing Act.
Our goal is to help you to identify ways to enhance your services to people with disabilities and help you avoid lawsuits and federal investigations. We offer a comprehensive review of your ADA responsibilities, training, consultation services, and offer expert testimony in federal court, nationwide.And, if you are sued, we work with your attorney to resolve the matter as expeditiously as possible.
Contact us to discuss our wide range of services and to see how we can be of help to you.
Comments About Our Work
HOTELS AND RESERVATIONS LAWSUITS
As it pertains to the ADA
Increasingly, hotels are being sued for violation of new ADA requirements concerning websites and reservations, as a result of a failure to provide enough information about accessible features, and a failure to take other required actions concerning reservations for guests with disabilities. We can help, both before you are sued and after. Marc serves as an ADA consultant to businesses, and as an ADA expert witness in federal court, on behalf of hotels, and can help you to come into compliance. Contact Us for further information.
WHY HIRE ADA EXPERTISE CONSULTING, LLC?
We are passionate about our work
In collaboration with other ADA experts, we provide a wide range of specialized consulting services to businesses, homeowner associations, and state and local governments
- Comprehensive trainings, workshops, and confidential assessments of your services to the disability community
- In-depth assessments of architectural plans, websites, policies, and customer outreach
- Self-Evaluation Plans and Transition Plans - development, assessment, and updates
- Service dogs vs emotional support animals - what do you need to know?
- Web accessibility testing and enhancements - don't risk liability- let us help you. We know the federal standards, because our affiliated experts helped to develop them.
Contact Us for further information.
WHO DO WE SERVE?
We serve a wide variety of clients
We provide nationwide consulting services and expert ADA testimony in federal court to:
- Businesses, of any size, wanting to reduce the risk of ADA litigation
- Businesses which have been sued for ADA violations
- Hotels and Other Places of Lodging
- Website Developers
- Building code officials, architects, and lawyers
- Local, state, and federal agencies
- Colleges and Universities
- Hospitals (public and private)
- Doctors, dentists, pharmacists, Urgent Care Centers
- Nonprofit organizations
- Performing arts centers
- Law enforcement agencies, including jails and prisons
- Homeless shelter programs
- Domestic violence programs and rape treatment centers
- Transportation providers
- Housing providers, including homeowner associations
- ... and many others.