Providing Legal Guidance, Training, and Expert Witness Testimony
Founder Marc Dubin, Esq., is a former Justice Department attorney who was responsible for nationwide enforcement of the ADA and Section 504 on behalf of the United States. He was one of the first 10 attorneys hired by the Justice Department to enforce the ADA.
Contact us for guidance before you get sued - Have your attorney contact us if you are sued. We can help.
We address all areas of the ADA, including website accessibility, and provide litigation assistance to your attorney, including litigation strategy, deposition preparation, discovery review, and provision of expert testimony.
Nationwide assistance. Call us at 305-896-3000 or email us at to see what we can do for you.
Welcome to ADA Expertise Consulting, LLC - Nationwide ADA Guidance and Expert ADA Testimony From a Former Justice Department Senior Trial Attorney
ADA Expertise Consulting, LLC provides nationwide consulting services and expert testimony in federal court, designed to enhance the ability of businesses and state and local governments to learn about the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal civil rights laws which prohibit discrimination on the basis of disability, and offers a wide range of services to help you come into compliance.
Call us at 305-896-3000 to discuss how we can be of help to you. To schedule a call or a Zoom meeting, simply click on the Calendly link above.
About ADA Expertise Consulting and Marc Dubin, Esq.
ADA Expertise Consulting, LLC provides nationwide consulting services and expert testimony in federal court, designed to enhance the ability of businesses and state and local governments to learn about the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and related laws, and offers a wide range of services to help you come into compliance.
Founded by Marc Dubin, Esq. who was responsible for nationwide enforcement of the law on behalf of the United States, as a Senior Trial Attorney for the Civil Rights Division at the Justice Department, we draw on our expertise in the ADA, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Fair Housing Act. Marc was one of the first 10 attorneys hired by the Justice Department to enforce the ADA, in 1992, the year the ADA took effect.
We rely as well as on our collaborative relationships with a nationwide network of experts in the ADA and other federal civil rights laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of disability.
We collaborate with experts in architecture, web accessibility, information technology, WCAG, and other areas of the ADA, as well as Section 504 and the Fair Housing Act.
Our goal is to help you to identify ways to enhance your services to people with disabilities and help you avoid or respond to lawsuits and federal investigations.
We offer a comprehensive review of your ADA responsibilities, training, consultation services, and offer expert testimony in federal court, nationwide. And, if you are sued, we work with your attorney to resolve the matter as expeditiously as possible.
We serve clients nationwide, addressing all aspects of the ADA, Section 504, and the Fair Housing Act.
We also assist victims of crime with disabilities, and those serving victims of crime, including law enforcement agencies, victim service agencies, courts, and others. Our affiliated experts are among the most experienced in the nation. See how we can be of assistance to you.
Contact us to discuss our wide range of services and to see how we can be of help to you.
Comments About Our Work
Businesses and State & Local Governments Are Facing a Barrage of Lawsuits - We Can Help
Website accessibility lawsuits are increasingly common. The ADA requires that information conveyed to the public are offered in a way that ensures that the information is effectively communicated, including information conveyed on websites and digital platforms, like kiosks and apps.
We have expertise in testing websites and assisting your attorney in evaluating legal claims in complaints. Our clients include many national and multinational companies who have turned to us for the help they need. We provide testing, guidance, and, when necessary, expert testimony.
Marc serves as an ADA consultant and as an ADA expert witness in federal court, nationwide, and we work with other experts with decades of experience with WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) who testify as experts in these cases.
We can help you to come into compliance, and assist you in addressing any litigation you may face. Contact Us for further information.
WHY HIRE ADA EXPERTISE CONSULTING, LLC?
We are passionate about our work and have decades of experience with the ADA
In collaboration with other ADA experts, we provide a wide range of specialized consulting services to businesses, law firms, and state and local governments
- Nationwide consulting and provision of expert testimony.
- Your One Stop Shop For ADA Compliance.
- In-depth assessments of architectural plans, websites, policies, and litigation risk.
- Self-Evaluation Plans and Transition Plans - development, assessment, and updates.
- Assistance with Issues affecting crime victims with disabilities.
- Web accessibility testing and enhancements - don't risk liability- let us help you. We know the federal standards, because our affiliated experts helped to develop them, and Marc enforced the ADA for DOJ.
- Comprehensive trainings, workshops, and confidential assessments of your services to the disability community.
- Decades of experience and a commitment to providing quality services.
Contact Us for further information.
WHO DO WE SERVE?
We serve a wide variety of clients, across the nation.
We provide nationwide consulting services and expert ADA testimony in federal court to:
- State and local governments, nationwide
- Businesses, of any size, wanting to reduce the risk of ADA litigation
- Businesses which have been sued for ADA violations, and businesses which want to avoid being sued.
- Crime victims with disabilities, law enforcement, and victim service agencies, seeking to enhance services to crime victims with disabilities.
- Hotels and other places of lodging
- Website owners who want to comply with WCAG.
- Building code officials, architects, and lawyers
- Local, state, and federal agencies
- Colleges and Universities
- Hospitals (public and private)
Let us help you. Marc brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to bear, and our affiliated experts are among the most experienced in the nation.
- Doctors, dentists, pharmacists, Urgent Care Centers
- Nonprofit organizations
- Performing arts centers
- Law enforcement agencies, including jails and prisons
- Homeless shelter programs
- Domestic violence programs and rape treatment centers
- Transportation providers
- Housing providers, including homeowner associations
- ... and many others.